Call us on 01245 409506

Shops & Café Insurance

Whether you run a gift shop by the sea or a busy café in the centre of town it is essential to get the right insurance policy for your business.

Compare Online Quotes

Shops, Café and Retailers Insurance

We recommend public liability to cover the people that visit your premises along with cover for your contents and stock. Remember, if you have employees you need employers’ liability as it is a legal requirement. You should also consider business interruption insurance as this cover could save your business if you need to make a claim.

Once you have quoted online we contact you to make sure we have every detail correct and that clauses within the policy won’t affect you should you need to make a claim

  • Employers’ Liability

    Include cover for your employees for illness and bodily injury arising from their employment by you.

  • Public Liability

    Covers members of the public for accidental bodily injury or property damage.

  • Buildings Insurance

    You can add cover if you own the building or require cover as part of the lease.

  • Business Interruption

    An essential part of your policy covering lost revenue whilst you are unable to trade. It costs less than you think.

  • Stock and Contents

    Cover the items in your store for theft and damage.

  • Shop fronts, Fixtures and Fittings

    Covering the permanent/fixed items of your business for damage.

  • Loss of licence

    If you have a licence to sell alcohol then this extension provides cover (loss of profit, costs and expenses) should the licence be revoked.

  • Legal Expenses

    Covers the costs and expenses you become liable to pay arising out of legal disputes.

Get In Touch

Boothby Taylor
2nd Floor Suite 2, 35-37 Moulsham Street Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0HY
01245 409506