top of page
Image by Drew Beamer

Office Contents Insurance

Our core sectors of expertise are professional services, from public liability insurance to office contents insurance. View all of our services or contact us for more information.

What is Office Contents Insurance?

Office contents insurance, often shortened to Office Insurance, covers your business equipment against accidental damage, or if it is lost or stolen at the office premises. Much like your home content insurance covers your possessions, office contents can also be covered. It it can also be extended to protect you.

Whether you work from an office or if you work from home, you can benefit from office insurance. There are differences in insurance policies and every business is unique so you need to get the right level of cover for your business. You may need insurance to cover portable equipment or fixtures and fittings that are not part of the building.

If you own the building that your business operates in then you will want to look at buildings insurance for your business as well. If you are not sure what you need to protect your office contents then feel free to get in touch with Boothby Taylor Ltd and we will be happy to help.

Who needs Office Contents Insurance?

If you work from business premises or at home the chances are that you have computer equipment and other contents that you use to run your business. Then you should be looking at how to protect them with office contents insurance.

There are not many businesses that have absolutely no contents to operate. The level of contents each business has does differ though. For this reason, it is important to compare insurance policies and find the right one for you. With over 20 years of experience, Boothby Taylor Ltd can help. We are a Commercial Insurance Broker in Chelmsford and offer service.

What Do You Need?

You will need to get a policy that covers your business to the correct level. Speak to Boothby Taylor Ltd today.

What Happens Without It?

If you do not have insurance products like Office Insurance, Employers' Liability Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance, or Public Liability Insurance, then you are going to be responsible for the cost if things go wrong.

Perhaps you don’t have much office equipment and could cover the cost of replacing them. The likelihood is that you have plenty of equipment, computers, phones, and more that would mean replacing everything would be very costly. Without insurance cover then you are liable for these costs. In a serious situation, this could have a hugely detrimental impact on your business.

Connect with Us





01245 409506



  • White Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Clean
  • White YouTube Icon
Our Expertise

Join our mailing list

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page